"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."
- Dalai Lama
Members of The Highest Level have access to the The Happiness Process, an ongoing system of self-evaluation and self-improvement designed from the study of philosophy, psychology, and relationships to create positive habits proven to lead to a happy life.
The Happiness Process has three phases:
Every phase lasts for one month and every week of each month has a different task to complete, with the fourth week reserved for reflection or completing a task that a Member missed or would to like to repeat. Below are the four weeks of each phase:
- External Environment (i.e., your surroundings)
- Internal Environment (i.e., your thoughts)
- Form or Revisit Your Purpose
- Plan Next Steps for Achieving Your Purpose
- Execute the Next Step
- Relationship with Yourself
- Relationship with Other Individuals
- Relationship with The World
Some tasks take as little as five minutes to complete but produce positive effects that will last a lifetime.
If you would like to learn more about the research and materials that were a part of creating The Happiness Process you can visit the Bibliography page or read the story of The Highest Level by clicking here.