"Nosce te ipsum"
The Highest Level is dedicated to improving the world by helping people. To do this, it holds itself to the following principles:
- Do the right thing
- Never stop improving
The first step in following these principles is making sure you don't waste your hard earned money or precious time. So please, before deciding if you'd like to become a Member, read on.
Who Should Become a Member?
The Highest Level is for people who are seeking a better, richer, and more meaningful life but are lack the vehicle to find it.
Most people if asked "Do you want a better life?" would respond with an enthusiastic "Yes!" However, this is not the same as having an insatiable desire to achieve a higher level of existence and the willingness to put in the work to achieve it. If you are a person who will do what it takes to get to where you want to go The Highest Level is for you.
The Highest Level is for people that are motivated, are comfortable challenging themselves, and don't fear change. If you are one of these people and you are ready to make (and keep) a REAL commitment to yourself then read on because The Highest Level might be right for you.
Who Should NOT Become a Member.
The Highest Level is NOT for you if:
- You are under the age of 18 - The Highest Level is not a substitute for parenting or supervised physical training while a young person is physically developing into an adult.
- You are not ready to make and stick to a commitment - The Highest Level is not a fad workout or flashy financial product designed to distract you with empty promises. It is a way of life. You will not benefit from The Highest Level if you are not ready to change your habits and the way you think. Permanent improvement requires work. Plain and simple. To benefit from your Membership you need to be ready to commit to doing the work necessary to reap great rewards. We don't want to just take your money. We want to help you improve your life.
The Highest Level Health Program is not for you if:
- You are injured - You need to get your body back to neutral before you can take it to the highest level. The Highest Level is not a substitute for medical care from a licensed healthcare professional. Due to the intensity of the The Highest Level Health Program, we recommend that all members consult their primary care physician before becoming a Member.
- You have never been in a gym or exercised - The Highest Level requires a basic understanding of various exercises and weight lifting moves. If you do not have any experience exercising or working out in a gym, we recommend that you start with a more basic program, hire a trainer for a period of time, or learn from a knowledgeable friend. You have to learn to walk before you can fly.
What Do I Need to Become a Member?
To become a member, you need the following items:
- Internet Access
- Access to a printer once a month
- Microsoft Excel 1997 or later
- If you will be using The Highest Level Health Program, access to a gym with basic weight lifting equipment, a treadmill, a Stairmaster, a foam roll, and a jump rope (a stop watch is optional).
Regardless of whether or not you decide The Highest Level is right for you, we appreciate the time you have taken to consider it as a possible path. Time is precious and we thank you for spending yours to explore making us a part of your journey.